Meow. I've been pretty much railroaded by work lately. A recap of some of the things I've been up to:
1. Seksualiti Merdeka at The Annexe Gallery was a big thing. A whole village of us organised a five-day sexuality rights festival. I helped co-ordinate a cabaret-type concert called Rainbow Massacre which was a hell lot of fun.
2. Body 2 Body anthology. Matahari Press released this anthology of queer writings that Pang Khee Teik and I edited. It has 23 stories in it; I snuck one story in there. We released it during Seksualiti Merdeka... and then went down to Singapore a week later to launch it during Indignation.
3. What The Duck? Creative United Movement held an art social media night at Palate Palette and I was asked to spin an hour of strange music while invited guests were asked to paint with old makeup. I dropped Alice Coltrane, Kahimi Karie, Eumir Deodato, Animal Collective, etc.
4. I performed two songs for a Maxis Hotlink event at Club Mist in Bangsar.
5. I've also been writing new songs... for the third album... which is kind of funny cause I haven't even started recording the second one yet.
6. An interview I did with The Nutgraph came out last Thursday.
Here's the linkage: http://thenutgraph.com/anything-but-bland
Other than that... been keeping rather mum, bought a new pair of headphones... hmm... meow.