08 October 2008
FEEDBACK gig this Saturday 11 October























Yep, barely a week after my triumphant Singapore gig during which I tortured the ears of unsuspecting Singaporeans with my strange yet impeccable tunes, I'll be playing an all-acoustic set at FEEDBACK Open Mic @ Cloth & Clef, Changkat Bukit Bintang. Thanks to Reza Salleh, the organiser of the series, for inviting yours truly to play!

FEEDBACK Open Mic
featuring Auburn, Joshua Foong & Jerome Kugan
Date: Saturday 11 October
Time: 9.30pm to 12.30pm
Venue: Cloth & Clef, 30 Changkat Bukit Bintang, KL
Admission: Free

I'll be performing alongside Auburn and Joshua Foong. I love Auburn's music, but haven't had the chance to hear Joshua's just yet. But knowing Reza's discerning tastes (ahem), I'm sure he will be a treat!

The gig is also a chance for any emerging talents to strut their stuff during the Open Mic section. To find out more about that, email Reza at moonshinekl@gmail.com

By the by, I will also be performing the following Saturday 18 October at Taylor's College. More info on that in the next post. Plus I'll be DJing two nights of Disko Darurat during the Emergency Festival at The Annexe Gallery. LOL... me a DJ? Ha ha ha ha....

Labels: