07 April 2008
Appearance on ntv7's Breakfast Show + Songwriters Round 25
LOL. This was confirmed last minute... I will be appearing on ntv7's Breakfast Show on the morning of 5 April. I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be appearing, but the Breakfast Show is from 8am to 10am... usually my zombie phase...

:-)

I'm not sure who will be hosting the show... hmm... but they'll be asking me questions about the album and, time permitting, get me to perform a tune on the show... live... ha ha ha...

If they do ask me to play, I shall play "Tomas".

*

FYI, I shall also be playing for Songwriters Round 25, which will be happening this Friday 11 April at No Black Tie. I'll be performing alongside the wonderfully talented Reza Salleh and Paolo Delfino (who are both colleagues of mine at Freeform... ha ha ha) and Edwin & Albert! Thanks to Pete Teo for asking me to play!

For more info about the night and bios of all the performers: go to http://www.peteteo.com/weblog/?p=527

Admission fee is RM20 per person. You should book a table... call 03-2142-3737 or email noblacktie@gmail.com

See you there!

Labels: , , , , ,