18 December 2007
My name is Jerome...
... and I've always wanted to start my own blog, but resisted it because I thought my life was not interesting enough. LOL. Not that this blog will make it any less uninteresting, because what is interesting if not the ability to keep on blagging without running out of gloggins.

Anyways, this space is to help anyone who wishes to keep tabs on what I'm doing in my virtual and non-virtual existences.

I have to warn thee though that I am a private person. And I do not suffer generosity gladly. Neither do I stay in one place long enough to grow moss, or hair for that matter. For I like to shave off excesses whenever things get too cheezels.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
u r utterly boring jerome, yawn, pls spare us! just joking-lah!
welcome to blogosphere!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Blogger Jerome Kugan said...
ha ha ha... whose baby photo is that? so kiut...